Medical and Allied Courses for CMC ,VELLORE, Application Invited ......can Apply upto March 24
CMC Vellore Admission 2019: MBBS, Courses, Entrance Exam, Online Registration, Result
CMC Vellore is a private educational and research institute, established in 1900. It is affiliated to The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University. The college offers multiple UG, PG & Doctoral courses focusing on the areas of Medicine, Surgery and Nursing.
CMC Vellore follows a common registration process for all the courses. The registration form can be filled & submitted online followed by submission of fee receipt and required documents at the college.
- CMC Vellore offers admission to MBBS program on the basis of a valid score in NEET UG followed by counseling process adopted by State & Central committees.
- The college offers admission to B.Sc, BOT, BPT, BPO & Diploma courses in Allied Health Science (AHS) courses on the basis of score in Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by an interview.
- Admission to MS (Bioengineering) & M.Tech (Clinical Research) is granted on the basis of a valid score in GATE while M.Sc, MPH & M.Phil admission is offered on the basis of merit and entrance test.
- Students have to qualify in NEET PG to secure a seat in MD & MS program. DM & M.Ch courses are offered on the basis of performance in CBT.
- The college also offers admission to M.Sc (Nursing), B.Sc (Nursing), Diploma & PG Diploma (Nursing) on the basis of score in CBT and assessment test.
- CMC also offers PGDG, PGDFM, DFID & M.Med programs through distance education mode. Admissions are granted on the basis of merit with preference to the relevant experience holders.